Monday, May 24, 2010

APRIL


The second week of Spring Break the girls, my Mom, and I loaded up Rocket and made the drive to Utah. It was crazy snowy but we made it. We visited Temple Square, The Museum of Church History and Art, and the Pioneer Log Cabin.


In the Museum of Church History and Art they had an "I Am A Child Of God Exhibit" where there were lots of interactive things to do. Here are my angels and Mary.

Dave flew out for the weekend to celebrate Easter with us. The girls had fun spending time with Maya.

There was a little snow and they used most of it to make this snowman. Thanks uncle Jake for helping them!


The girls also had their annual Jog-a-Thon in April. Fallyn missed her goal by one lap. She was devastated so we went out for ice cream after school. She officially did 14 laps. (I think in reality she did more though. There were two times I had to stop her to get her bracelet marked because she forgot to check in and get counted.)


I missed Payton's run, I had the time wrong, but she did 24 laps. Wow!! (Thanks to friends for the pictures!)

1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

Hey Girl!! I am coming there in July when Adam is sealed to Tiffany and Joe and is blessed! I would love to see you guys!!! my email is summernclark5@gmail.com I get updates about you from my parents when they talk to your parents!