Sunday, July 12, 2009

THE FIRST PLAY
So we had our first "official" play on Friday. The girls did their own costumes, hair, and make-up. It was originally about a princess (Mayce) who needed to find a prince so the queen (Payton) with the help of the fairy god-mother (Fallyn) had a ball to find a prince. Well, after so much preparation, and Mayce not having had a nap that day, the princess was not in the mood to act. So the play was re-worked for the queen to find a king. The following pictures are the cast photos, enjoy:
Payton Corbridge as The Queen

Fallyn Corbridge as The Fairy God-Mother
(those are some sad wings, looks like it's time to replace them)

Mayce Corbridge as The Princess
(doing her scary face - why? I don't know!)

And this is me, the audience. Apparently just the fact that I was there wasn't enough. Payton said I had to dress up too, and this is what she gave me. Nice!
I love so much that my girls do this now. I tortured my siblings, neighborhood kids, and all the parents for years putting on recitals. It is such a rite of passage and it's fun that they are at this age. It keeps getting better and better! I love them so much!!

3 comments:

Raimi said...

so fun & so cute! I love the costumes!

The Jensens said...

I'm so sad that I missed out on their first play. You need to video tape it so I can see it. You look beautiful girls. Payton that dress sure looks familar!

Walker Family said...

Someone needs to tell Fallyn that fairy god mothers need big puffy dresses. They all looked super cute! Love you Girls!!!