Thursday, December 09, 2010

Nope, not Halloween!

So I made a mistake of words this morning (11/18) with Mayce. It was her Thanksgiving Feast at school and I asked her if she wanted to dress up for the occasion. I meant a nice dress or something. However, Mayce only heard the words "dress up" and the battle ensued. She really wanted to wear her Halloween costume but we settled on this. It could be a little pilgrimish. And as for Drake - Cami tried to warn me that boys are a little rougher with the #2's than girls and he has proven her correct. Every other day he ends up in a back up outfit. His Halloween costume was the back up in the diaper bag that day. So two of my four wonderful children ended the day in costumes. Just call me Wonder Mom!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

It won't be long until Drake is dressed in Mayce's old Halloween costume. This will be nothing!