Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It was a pretty quiet week for us. I think we've finally recovered from our traveling so here are a few silly pictures of the girls just because!

Here's Mayce in Fallyn's raincoat and shoes. Why does she have a raincoat in the middle of summer in fire crazy California? Because she wanted it. It's just that simple with her. I'm getting weaker in my momminess as I become outnumbered. And the shoes, Mayce is a shoe lover. We are in trouble. She loves every one's shoes and usually needs to be wearing a pair at all times.



Who says the Mr. Potato Head parts are just for him? Not my girls. The parts are usually on them before the potato.


Here they are being "burritos." It cracks me up how much Mayce needs to do what they do. That girl is way ahead of her 17 months. (Yea! Nursery in one more month!) Today she was chasing Fallyn around the island in the kitchen and she'd change directions every time Fallyn did to head her off. Fallyn's comment, "Man, she's good." Ha! They make me laugh so much!

4 comments:

Raimi said...

Welocme to the world of blogging! Watch out, it's addicting.

Your girls are so cute! I am with you onthe count down till nursery. Only Brody has 4 1/2 more months (& counting)!

Stephanie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I agree with Raimi, it can be addicting!!

Love the 'burrito' pictures. Now, if they would just stay like that for a while ... all will be well!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Hey, great to see pictures of the girls....does Cami have a blog?

Britt

Kari Ziegenhagen said...

WOW, Uncle Todd and I can’t believe how big Mayce has gotten and how much Payton and Fallyn have changed since the last time we saw you guys. I’m so impressed Erin you have inspired me to start one. I’ll let you know when we have one up and running. Love you guys. Aunt KJ