Friday, August 29, 2008

I love the State Fair! Or any carnival for that matter. I love the cool air of the night, all the lights from rides and games, and of course I love the food! I'm sad that riding the rides has fallen off of the list but I think I'm too old for them. I can do the Ferris Wheel, and apparently the Bumble Bee ride, but that's about all I'm good for. How sad! Maybe if I get back into shape I'll be able to some day ride the Zipper again. Is that ride even around anymore? Monday night we went to the Fair and had a blast! Thank goodness my kids still love seeing the animals more than the rides. Thanks to Grandpa & Grandma we got to do some rides though so we got the whole experience. We had a great time!
Dave looks so cute! I'm glad he suggested taking this picture! ;)

This was Mayce's expression the ENTIRE time. Someone has got to get this little girl a pony!
On the spinning dragons with Owen.
And here's Mayce and me flying the Bumble Bees. She enjoyed this too. She saw the bigger kids going on rides and really wanted to go on something. She surprises me everyday by how she wants to do what her older sisters do. She is a 5 year old stuck in a 1 1/2 year old's body.

3 comments:

The Jensens said...

So I talked with Rachel... she doesn't know any cool way to track people. She just happened to see your name on someone elses (she doesn't remember who, she was just clicking from one blog to the next and evently got yours) and got mine from yours. Sorry, you will just have to surf blogs to find long lost friends. I love and miss you all! Peace out bunny ears.

summerseverydaymoments said...

I am so glad that you found me too! I think of you often and get updates on you guys from my parents as well as Chase! I miss the state fair the one here is so lame compared the one there! Now we will have to keep in touch for sure!!

The Jensens said...

You so need to get with it... I need to see more pictures of the girls. Update this thing already!