Saturday, August 16, 2008

My baby's first day of school! I am proud to say that I "kept it together" I was definitely on the edge though. She has absolutely loved her first week of school. She was pretty timid at first, but not in a needy way. She was just a little quiet.
Here she is waiting in line.
And here's Fallyn in line with her. Fallyn has adjusted well without her. I can tell she misses her though because she's been a little crankier than usual.
This is Payton at her spot at her table. We stayed for about 10-15 minutes while her teacher read a book and we wrote a note to our kids. Ahh!
And here is Payton with her teacher Mrs. Williams. Payton has nothing but wonderful things to say about her. We'll get to know her better Wednesday night. Dave's mom is the only one who has really met her but I'm not going to mention why that is because I might cry. Ask Dave about it!

2 comments:

Raimi said...

I am glad she had a great week! Kindergarten is so much fun! Okay, what's the story with your MIL knowing the teacher? Spill the beans!

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

So cute! I'm glad she is adjusting well. We've missed seeing you guys the past couple of Fridays, we'll have to schedule something...