Saturday, August 16, 2008

So I fell off the wagon for a few weeks, but I'm back. Here is some catch up! We are so lucky to pretty much all of our family in town these days. So Friday, August 1st we all went to the Rivercats game. I am not a big fan of baseball in general but I've really started to love going to the games. We sit on the grass and totally enjoy ourselves. On this particular night both of our families went together so we had a ton of people!

These are my parents with Mayce and Payton.

Here's Mayce looking so cute with her Rivercat Claw. My dad bought them for the Payton, Fallyn, and Owen at our first game. The girls had no idea what they are for but now they're a favorite play item.


More of our group here. Dave along with a brother, a sister, two brother-in-laws, and a sister-in-law.

Here's Dave's parents with his sister, my brother (above), and Fallyn.

And here are the 40 hot dogs it took to feed everyone. I don't know who paid but thank you!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

".....We are so lucky to pretty much all of our family in town these days...." Erin, was this comment directed towards me in any way? Need just a little more time then we will consider a move. - Tommy