Monday, November 03, 2008

More Halloween!
Thursday, the 30th, was our ward's Halloween Party. It was a lot of fun with a huge turn out. There was even a haunted house that Fallyn came crying out of. She is so brave with some things but with others, she's like me! I still watch scary movies through my fingers. I'm a wimp. It was raining so they moved the trunk-or-treating part indoors. Total chaos, but the good kind. My kids enjoyed every second of it and got SO much candy.

They are waiting to go into the candy area.


I just can't get enough of Charlie Brown and Snoopy. Mayce bullied her way into this picture but she's so adorable I let her stay. (Okay, she would have thrown a tantrum if I didn't. Same thing.)

The following pictures are from Friday, the 31st, at Dave's parent's ward activity. More fun and more candy!Here's Payton eating donuts on the Sugden's creation. They were kind enough to let us borrow their donut on a string holder for the party. Dave's dad had come by our ward party and saw it. Thank you Sugden's!

Fallyn and Grandpa Corbridge here enjoying the donuts too!

My girls actually let some one paint them. Not on the face of course (?) but on the arms. I have no idea why they are so afraid of this. Baby steps I guess!

We had so much fun this year. Lots of use out of the costumes! Here comes Thanksgiving, a wedding, and Christmas. Will my office ever get cleaned?




No comments: