Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We are back!
So, I have a new laptop and I've been too lazy to switch everything over. So that is why we've got some red eyes, sorry! Here's our December minus Christmas. I'm a horrible picture taker so I need to get pictures from my mom. But here was last month in a nutshell:

This year for our church nativity Payton was a cat and Fallyn got to be a chicken (she had been waiting all year for this!). They had a great time and made us proud. Is was once again a wonderful program that we got to enjoy.
This is my beautiful mother and the girls at Payton's holiday program. She had her motions to the songs down perfectly. She practiced and did a wonderful job. The best part was that the program only lasted about 15 minutes and there was refreshments!

Fallyn also had a Christmas program. She sang songs and had motions to them too. It was also a quick program followed by decorating sugar cookies. She did wonderfully!

My brother was married in the Bountiful Temple Dec. 19th and the girls loved playing in the snow. Utah had a big storm while we were there. It was a quick trip but the girls got snow time every day. Maybe if our mountains finally get some snow we can take a trip up. They love the snow.

This is some Christmas Eve festivities. They are silly and loved the holidays as much as I do. With our trip to Utah Christmas was kind of thrown together this year. The big girls realized that they didn't get everything they wanted and let us know. Next year we will be taking much more time focusing on the purpose of the holiday.
I'll try to update again soon and get off my lazy bum and make the switch of computers. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

It looks like you have been up to a lot of fun. I am glad to see that the chicken costume is getting some more use. Fallyn looked great, as did Payt as the cat. I cannot wait until next year's nativity to see if maybe a frog or butterfly were present at Jesus' birth!