Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Because. . .
We decorated the outside of the house this year. Don't get me wrong, this is nothing compared to some other houses around here, but I'm proud that I got myself and the girls outside to do it. I've been in a bit of a funk lately so it felt good to drag out the ladder and hammer. Hopefully this will continue and I'll get costumes done, the girls room painted, dresses for Sawyer's wedding, Dave's jean quilt . . .! Will it never end? Hopefully not because what would I do then? Be bored out of my mind!
Y
Here are some random pictures of Payton and Fallyn. We were at RC Willey's with Grandma Corbridge looking at dining room furniture for her and new beds for the girls. Grandma took the helmet off a suit of armor. The girls loved it!

Payton

Fallyn (oops, forgot to fix the red eye, scary!)

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

I'm very impressed Erin! You girls did a great job decorating. It puts my house to shame with it's three iron pumpkins on the porch.

By the way, I am happy to fly home and help you out with all those projects... who do you think we can get to fund my flight?

summerseverydaymoments said...

What Sawyers getting married???? That is crazy!!! I am feeling really old right now!!!!