Wednesday, October 15, 2008


Partying with Cousins!

Today we had so much fun with cousins. All of the kids here are related to our girls whether they be first cousins or 2nd cousins once removed? (My cousin's kids) Regardless we all had a great time! We decided to get together for some Halloween fun. My SIL Cami got some great crafts together for the kids, we decorated sugar cookies, and just played. I must once again say how grateful that I am to have so much family near by. It's great to have such wonderful women in my life who inspire and uplift me. Now that Payton's in school and the kids are getting older it's tougher to get schedules to link up but hopefully this will encourage us to do more. The holidays seem to do that, I hope it continues. Yea for family!


We ti-dyed these shirts and then we'll decorate them by using the circles to create pumpkins. (Sorry I cut off Tyler's head Britt, I don't know what happened there!)



Work in progress . . .
Final Result: Cute little bats!

Here's the just playing part! I only had one battery charged. I know, I know, who do I work for? But anyway, only one was charged so they all had to squeeze onto one car to play. The babies got to climb on the Barbie Jeep. And we had our first car accident with the girl's car. Payton literally got ran over. Luckily all of us Mom's were out there and Kerrie used her super-strength to lift the car off Payton. There was slight injury but nothing a sugar cookie couldn't heal.

Ouch! Sorry Payton

What a fun day!


1 comment:

summerseverydaymoments said...

How fun!!! I may have to use the pumpkin bat idea for the kiddos here!!!