Monday, October 20, 2008

Preschool is here!
Fallyn had her first day of preschool today and of course she loved it! She's with a family friend who just started an in-home preschool this year. She would have started earlier but it took forever for the in home visit to happen. But it finally did and now we've started. So Mayce and I had a few hours to kill together. Fun! Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings are going to be quiet. I really felt old today with two of my three kids in school. Life just keeps moving forward. Sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding on. Oh well!


This isn't a great "First Day" photo but Mayce thought I was dropping her off too. She was crying, and freaked out when I set her down. We'll have to get better pictures later.
Y
To kick off preschool last Friday we went to The Pumpkin Patch as a school. Grandma Corbridge came with us and we had a lot of fun. Fallyn is still wearing the bracelet that let her go on all the stuff just in case we go back. I love her!!



1 comment:

Brad and Julianne Heaps said...

Yea! Looks like so much fun! I hope Fallyn enjoys her preschool experience and so glad it's finally up and running. Feeling old is when you have a second grader that knows your exact age (and likes to tell everyone!). Hang in there!